Everyone within the church belongs to one of a number of smaller groups of people from the church who live locally to them. These groups function in a number of ways to support one another and reach out to others in order to glorify God.
- Studying the Bible together (books, topics or follow-up on Sunday’s teaching)
- Praying for each other
- Building stronger relationships
- Care and support for others
- Meals and social events together
- Sharing life and the love and message of God in our localised communities